|Event Date/Time: Jan 28, 2014 / 8:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Jan 31, 2014 / 4:15 pm - (EST)|
|Abstract Submission Date: May 31, 2013|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 30, 2013|
FETC is the premier content-rich educational technology conference. With an international reputation for excellence, FETC brings education leaders and technology experts together to exchange techniques and strategies for teaching and learning success. Known universally for its outstanding program, FETC provides educators and administrators unparalleled opportunities to meet, problem solve and explore the integration of technology across the curriculum, from pre-kindergarten to to college through hands-on exposure to the lates, most useful and innovative technological tools and best practices.
FETC 2014 Will Feature:
* The most comprehensive, progressive education technology conference in the country.
* More than 200 Concurrent Sessions in 25+ Focus and Curriculum Areas targeting the hottest topics—mobile learning, current and emerging technologies, assessment, digital content, innovative learning technologies, distance learning, integrated curriculum, professional development, infrastructure, virtual learning, Web 2.0 resources and social networking.
* 125+ Professional Development Workshops for in-depth exploration and skill development let you focus on the areas that most interest you, and master a new skill or technology that you can put into practice as soon as you return to your school.
* An Exhibit Hall with over 500 companies displaying the latest in technology and education products.
* VerAttend, FETC’s official program attendance certification system to streamline professional development reporting for all schools and districts.