Field Based Chemistry Europe 2013 (FBCE)
Venue: Madingley Hall
|Event Date/Time: Jun 20, 2013 / 8:45 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jun 21, 2013 / 4:30 pm - (GMT)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Feb 22, 2013|
The two day event is made available at no cost to delegates (other than accommodation if required) and includes a scientific programme and a hands-on software workshop plus the opportunity to network with the Cresset team and other delegates.
We look forward to welcoming delegates who want to:
- Make the best possible compounds.
- Shorten optimisation processes.
- Create or improve IP position by patent-busting or patent-expansion.
- Generate new leads, even in crowded therapeutic areas.
- Develop lower-risk and lower-cost strategies for the discovery of new chemical entities.
Who should attend by job type?
- Computational chemists.
- Medicinal chemists.
- Research managers.
- Academic researchers.
Who should attend by industry?
- Flavors and fragrances.
- Fine chemicals.
Scientists and researchers are invited to submit abstracts for oral presentations and posters.