Fifth International Conference on Communications Security & Information Assurance (CSIA 2014) (CSIA 2014)
Organization: Fifth International Conference on Communications Security & Information Assurance (CSIA 2014)
Venue: New Delhi
|Event Date/Time: May 24, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT +5:30 hours)||End Date/Time: May 25, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +5:30 hours)|
|Registration Date: May 12, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +5:30 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: May 11, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +5:30 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 10, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +5:30 hours)|
Call for Papers
The Conference focuses on all technical and practical aspects of Communications Security & Information Assurance (CSIA)for wired and wireless networks. The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern security threats and countermeasures, and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Communication Security & Information assurance
Topics of Interest
- Access control, Anonymity, Audit and audit reduction & Authentication and authorization
- Applied cryptography, Cryptanalysis, Digital Signatures
- Biometric security
- Boundary control devices
- Certification and accreditation
- Cross-layer design for security
- Data and system integrity, Database security
- Defensive information warfare
- Denial of service protection, Intrusion Detection, Anti-malware
- Distributed systems security
- Electronic commerce
- E-mail security, Spam, Phishing, E-mail fraud, Virus, worms, Trojon Protection
- Grid security
- Information hiding and watermarking & Information survivability
- Insider threat protection, Integrity
- Intellectual property protection
- Internet/Intranet Security
- Key management and key recovery
- Language-based security
- Mobile and wireless security
- Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Security
- Monitoring and surveillance
- Multimedia security ,Operating system security, Peer-to-peer security
- Performance Evaluations of Protocols & Security Application
- Privacy and data protection
- Product evaluation criteria and compliance
- Risk evaluation and security certification
- Risk/vulnerability assessment
- Security & Network Management
- Security and Assurance in Operational, Technological, commercial Area
- Security Engineering and Its Application
- Security Models & protocols
- Security threats like DDoS, MiM, Session Hijacking, Replay attack etc & countermeasures
- Trusted computing
- Ubiquitous Computing Security
- Virtualization security, VoIP security, Web 2.0 security
Authors are invited to submit papers through the "http://airccj.org/2014/csia/index.html" conference Submission system by April 10, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference.The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CSIA 2014, after further revisions,will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)ERA Indexed " http://airccse.org/journal/ijnsa.html "
- International Journal On Cryptography And Information Security (IJCIS) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijcis/index.html "
- International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) ERA Indexed " http://airccse.org/journal/ijcnc.html "
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)ERA Indexed " http://airccse.org/journal/ijwmn.html "
- Journal on Applications of Graph Theory in Wireless Ad hoc Networks and Sensor Networks (J GRAPH-HOC) " http://airccse.org/journal/graphhoc/GRAPH-HOC.html "
- International Journal of Next-Generation Networks ( IJNGN ) " http://www.airccse.org/journal/ijngn/ijngn "
- International Journal of Peer-to-Peer networks ( IJP2P ) " http://airccse.org/ijp2p/index.html "
- International Journal of Distributed and Parallel Systems ( IJDPS ) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijdps/ijdps.html "
Submission Deadline : April 10, 2014
Authors Notification : May 10, 2014
Final Manuscript Due : May 12, 2014