Financial Reporting & Strategic Planning 2014
Organization: Axiom Groupe
Venue: Metropole Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 20, 2014||End Date/Time: Mar 21, 2014|
Axiom Groupe is a leader in international business meeting, production of conferences, communication and marketing, delivering business intelligence and strategic information. Offering e-marketing solutions, best practice conferences, business training, sales incentives, in-house training, first class corporate hospitality and privileged membership services to European executives, Axiom Groupe provides a significant competitive advantage for enterprises.
In the "Financial Reporting and Strategic Planning" business meeting you will learn:
- Implementing the 6 IFRS norms
- Cutting-edge Financial Planning systems and processes to empower corporate strategy
- Strategic Planning Methodology: latest software solutions by large companies for adding value
- Turn budgeting and forecasting into a competitive advantage
- Successful Performance Management implementations
- Managing risks in a macro scale
- Weaving compliance and risk management into the core of business
- Data Governance and Control for financial reporting
- Beyond Budgeting: a management model for new business and people realities
- Using data analytics to maximize audit value & transparency
- Risk-based auditing: redesign audit processes
- Next Generation Reporting Management Solutions and Online Reporting
- IIRC as a tool for financial stability and sustainable development
- The role of the Controller in Strategic Planning
- International view of Corporate Governance and successful ESG adaptation
- Implementing GRC software as an enterprise added-value solution
Who should attend? Vice Presidents, Directors and Head of Group Reporting Management, Corporate Finance, Corporate Accounting, Accounting, Corporate Reporting, Corporate Performance Management, Financial Control, Reporting Control, CFO, Consolidations, Strategic Planning, Financial Analysts, Investor Relations, Corporate Governance, Head of Special Projects (particularly Performance Measurement projects).
Learn from the following sectors: Industrial, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Health and safety, Energy, Electricity, Bank, Electronic and IT solutions, Mining, Green Project, Agribusiness, Retail food, Transport, Telecommunication.