First International Conference on Computer Networks & Communications (CCNET-2014) (CCNET-2014)
Organization: First International Conference on Computer Networks & Communications (CCNET-2014)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 04, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT +9:30 hours)||End Date/Time: Apr 05, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Registration Date: Mar 28, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 27, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 25, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
Call for Papers
First International Conference on Computer Networks & Communications (CCNET-2014) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory and applications of Computer Networks and Communications. The Conference looks for significant contributions to the Computer Networks and Communications for wired and wireless networks in theoretical and practical aspects. Original papers are invited on Networks, wireless and Mobile, Protocols and wireless networks and security. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following
- Adhoc and sensor networks
- Heterogeneous wireless networks
- High speed networks
- Internet and Web applications
- Measurement & Performance Analysis
- Mobile & Broadband Wireless Internet
- Mobile networks & Wireless LAN
- Network Architectures
- Network Based applications
- Network Operations & management
- Network Protocols and Wireless Networks
- Network Security
- Next Generation Internet
- Next Generation Web Architectures
- Optical Networking
- Peer to peer and overlay networks
- QoS and Resource Management
- Recent trends & Developments in Computer Networks
- Routing, switching and addressing techniques
- Self-Organizing Networks and Networked Systems
- Ubiquitous networks
- Wireless communications
- Wireless Multimedia systems
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by February 25, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CCNET 2014, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal of Next-Generation Networks (IJNGN) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijngn/ijngn.html "
- International Journal of Peer to Peer Networks (IJP2P) " http://airccse.org/ijp2p/index.html "
- International Journal of Distributed and Parallel systems (IJDPS) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijdps/ijdps.html "
- International Journal of Grid Computing & Applications (IJGCA) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijgca/ijgca.html "
- International Journal of UbiComp (IJU) " http://airccse.org/journal/iju/iju.html "
- International Journal of Ad hoc, sensor & Ubiquitous Computing (IJASUC) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijasuc/ijasuc.html "
- International Journal of Advanced Smart Sensor Network Systems ( IJASSN ) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijassn/ijassn.html "
- International Journal on AdHoc Networking Systems (IJANS) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijans/ijans.html "
- Submission Deadline : February 25, 2014
- Authors Notification : March 28, 2014
- Final Manuscript Due : March 31, 2014