First World Congress for Advanced Medical Research
Organization: Design for Scientific Renaissance
|Event Date/Time: Oct 21, 2013||End Date/Time: Oct 23, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 20, 2013|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 30, 2013|
The medical world witnesses rapid spectacular strides, innovations and state of the art technology with adoption of evidence based approach. The goal of the congress is to bring researchers in the medical and biomedical fields from all parts of the world together. It provides researchers ample opportunities for exposure to diverse experience in different fields, meeting their peers, enhancing their potentials and widening horizons and scope for future research.
The three-day congress will host researchers from many countries; our great expectation includes presentation of research studies in various fields, such as, medical, dentistry, veterinary, biomedical sciences, nursing, pharmacy, allied health and medical education. It also includes productive and purposeful workshops on basic research and allied topics.
There will be celebrated keynote speakers with an international image, vast experience and valuable contribution in their respective fields. Sessions of the congress will be categorized according to fields of interest and these comprise plenary sessions, paper presentations and poster presentations.
The congress will be held in the magnificent city of Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. The participants will have a memorable experience and stay in a city known for its pride of gorgeous landscape, legendary architecture, and warm and hospitable people.
- To enhance academic cooperation and research collaboration among young and experienced researchers from different parts of the world.
- To update the academicians, specialists, researchers, postgraduates and practitioners on the current trends and development in Medical and Biomedical Fields.
- Identify areas of common interest among researchers for future international collaborative research.
- To identify a platform for a series of congresses for more advanced research.
- To encourage entrepreneurship in medical and allied biomedical research.
Download Call for Paper from