Food As Medicine
Organization: The Center for Mind-Body Medicine
Venue: JW Marriott Indianapolis
|Event Date/Time: Jun 06, 2013||End Date/Time: Jun 09, 2013|
This highly praised professional training program provides the best introduction to medical nutrition therapy in the US, offering participants the latest in science-based nutrition education together with the knowledge, confidence and compassion required to successfully guide patients towards life-giving, healthy nutrition.
After eating colorful, healthy, whole-foods meals during the training, attendees are often inspired to transform their own and their families’ diets, and to authentically recommend healthy transformations for their patients.
This is the healthy nutrition class that healthcare professionals tell us they’ve been looking for.
James S. Gordon, MD, Mark Hyman, MD, Rebecca Katz, MS, Kathie Madonna Swift, MS, RD, LDN, & John Bagnulo, MPH, PhD.
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call (202) 966-7338 x 219.
- Sustainable Agriculture & the Evolution of the Human Diet
- Nutrition in Practice: the 7 Key Factors
- Understanding Core Imbalances
- Macronutrients & Micronutrients: the Building Blocks
- Cutting Edge Laboratory Assessment
- Digestive Healing: A Holistic Approach
- Brain Health
- Modulating Oncometabolic Syndrome: Nutrition & Cancer Care
- The Blood Sugar Solution
- Mindful Eating
- Vegetarian, Vegan & Raw
- How to do it? Integrating healthy nutrition into your practice & institution
- Condition Specific Nutrition Therapy
- Rx in the Kitchen: Cooking for Health