Food Safety Summit Africa Conference & Expo
Organization: FoodWorld Media
Venue: Safari Park Hotel And Casino
|Event Date/Time: May 14, 2015 / 8:00 am - (GMT +3:00 hours)||End Date/Time: May 15, 2015 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +3:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: May 13, 2015||Time: 17:00:00(GMT +3:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 15, 2015||Time: 17:00:00(GMT +3:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 01, 2015||Time: 17:00:00(GMT +3:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 28, 2015||Time: 17:00:00(GMT +3:00 hours)|
The Food Safety Summit Africa Conference & Expo is a pioneer industry event that will bring international and regional service and product providers together with policy makers, regulatory agencies, enterpreneurs, managers and professionals in the food, feed and agro industries for two days of intense dialogue.
The Conference will focus on current and emerging food safety issues in Africa in the face of changes in regulatory environment in the continent and its key export markets.
The forum will take the farm-to-table approach - covering the entire value chain from production, handling and storage, processing, retail and distribution of food, beverages and agricultural produce.
The forum is meant to be a place where real solutions to Africa's problems shall be discussed and a way forward formulated. In this forum, participants will identify the problems, brainstorm the latest technological solutions, share best practice and form alliances and relationships that will ensure the changes that are needed in Africa's food safety policies and practices can be effected.
The forum will cover the entire value chain from production, handling, processing, retail and distribution of food, feed and agricultural produce.
By attending the Conference, stakeholders are expected to learn new technologies, regulations and practices that will improve their ability to meet their customer and Government requirements, thereby reducing chances of failure to meet key local and export market standards.
The Conference will involve presentations by a number of industry leading experts with special skills in various food safety related topics covering the entire value chain.
Several Panel Discussion, networking sessions at the end of the day, and several break-out sessions during the day will ensure attendees get to gain from the Conference and the exhibition which will be set next to the Conference Hall.
More iinformation here: www.FoodSafetySummitAfrica.com
- Processing and packaging equipment and supplies
- Packaging materials – aseptic, glass, corrugated, paper, labels and sleeves
- Laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies, infrastructure and software
- Laboratory testing (micro, physical and chemical) and calibration services
- Consultancy services on systems management, testing and other services
- Management systems, standards development and management
- Financial and insurance companies
- Chemicals, detergents and other fine chemicals
- Cleaning and sanitation systems and services
- Security, personnel protection and safety equipment and supplies
- Pest control and management
- Metal detection, X-ray, sorting and vision systems
- Government regulatory and accreditation bodies and authorities
- Green solutions and environmental management
- Vessels, tanks and storage solutions
- Pumps, motors, compressors and conveyors
- Instrumentation and control software and hardware systems
- Training and capacity building companies
- NGOs involved in the food supply chain
- Warehousing, distribution and transport
- Cooling, refrigeration and heating systems
- Engineering services and systems
. . . . and many more related suppliers of products and services.