Food Security Summit
Organization: CPI Industry
Venue: Le Meridien Pune
|Event Date/Time: Mar 05, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +4:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Mar 06, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +4:00 hours)|
Food Security through best practices in cold chain management is the focus of 'Food Security India'. The summit aims to achieve the following objectives through productive discussions:
Reduce spoilage, which will ...
- Improve food safety and quality
- Reduce the burden on landfills
- Increase export potential
- Help combat hunger in the long term
- Enhance nutrition, particularly in the case of poor children and women
The focus of Food Security India is on overcoming hunger and on enhancing nutrition through robust cold chain management structures. The reduction in spoilage and increase in export potential are collateral benefits in the context of the conference.