Food Structure and Functionality Forum Symposium from Molecules to Functionality
Venue: NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
|Event Date/Time: Mar 30, 2014||End Date/Time: Apr 02, 2014|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 11, 2013|
The Food Structure and Functionality Forum (FSFF) is delighted to announce the Food Structure and Functionality Forum Symposium – from Molecules to Functionality, which will highlight the latest research efforts in food structuring and de-structuring.
The FSFF is primarily focused on the structuring of food tailored towards end-user functionality (e.g., improved texture, taste perception, health, shelf stability). The conference will bring together experts in food engineering, food science, food technology and nutrition. This is a significant opportunity for you to join leaders from industry and academia to ensure you keep abreast of recent developments in this fast developing field and for you to network with your international colleagues.
The conference will address the following themes:
- Underlying mechanisms of functional behavior and properties
- Colloidal and interfacial design and behavior
- Sensory and consumer sciences, and food-body interactions
- New concepts and processes for creating functionality
- New and advanced approaches for characterization of functionality