For Hearts Full of Life
Organization: Hadhrmout Health Organization & Yemeni Heart Association
Venue: Mercure Aden
|Event Date/Time: Dec 17, 2013||End Date/Time: Dec 20, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 15, 2013|
this conference is the 8th scientific conference of Yemeni Heart association and the 4th international scientific conference of hadhrmout health organization will take place in 17 - 20 December 2013 in Mukalla - Republic of Yemen titled "For Hearts Full of Life".
the conference will be held in cooperation between Yemen Heart Association (YHA) & Hadhrmout Health Organization (HHO) covering all the new updates in cardiology.
- - Conference Mission:
To promote commitment and dedication with responsible partners to achieve a team work spirit to deliver an excellent health services and keep up with the latest researches and scientific development in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- - Conference Objectives:
- To providing health education for public concerned on early prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular heart disease.
- To consultants experts exchange for heart disease in local and international level.
- To discuss paper researches and workshop in cardiovascular aspect.
- To increase public awareness about preventive program for cardiovascular disease.
- To encourage physician for the importance of Continuing Medical Education in cardiovascular disease and keeping the latest researches and scientific developments in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- To keep up scientific developments and discuss the challenges and difficulties
- To establishment of a specialized cardiac center for research and patient care.
- Conference Vision:
To improve the quality of medical services in the field cardiovascular disease and To raise the efficiency and level of physicians and health personnel to reduce the burden of
- Conference Themes:
- Preventive cardiology.
- Diagnostic tools in the management.
- Congenital heart disease.
- The treatment status of cardiovascular disease.
- Intervention cardiology.
- Cardiac surgery.
- Rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease.