Forces of Change: New Strategies for the Evolving Health Care Marketplace (Forces)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 09, 2013||End Date/Time: Sep 13, 2013|
Align health care and business goals:
Forces of Change provides existing and emerging health care leaders with direction on strategic issues at their organization. In an economic landscape that demands improved efficiency, reduced costs, and enhanced quality, Forces addresses critical success factors at the intersection of health care and business with a focus on how to effect change.
Create a competitive advantage in health care:
Beginning with a discussion of current market dynamics, Forces:
- Identifies opportunities for greater alignment and engagement between key stakeholders
- Analyzes the factors that exacerbate existing stakeholder misalignments
- Outlines the steps necessary for achieving positive change
The second half of Forces:
- Defines the dominant market responses to the current health care landscape
- Examines the potential and limitations of these predictable attempts to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Details activation mechanisms health care leaders can use to fulfill the promise of new initiatives and create a sustainable competitive advantage.