Frac Sand Logistics & Supply Chain 2013
Organization: American Business Conferences
|Event Date/Time: Nov 20, 2013 / 8:50 am - (CST)||End Date/Time: Nov 21, 2013 / 4:40 pm - (CST)|
The explosive growth experienced by the frac sand industry may be leveling off from the historic price-per-ton pricing highs of 2012, but with more than half-million new wells due to be drilled by 2035, the demand for high quality frac sand clearly presents a lucrative opportunity to stakeholders across the supply chain.
However crippling transportation logistics costs remain a significant bottleneck, exacerbated by limited rail access, terminals, freight cars and unpredictable user requirements, contributing to substantial demurrage and detention, especially in the last mile.
With this in mind, the Frac Sand Logistics Supply Chain 2013: Rail, Trucking & Transloading Opportunities Congress has been designed to bring together perspectives from across the entire supply chain to identify long term market opportunities and solutions for reducing logistical costs as well as optimizing timely delivery of product.
Hear From 18+ Senior Executives From Sand Suppliers, Railroads, Well Service Providers, E&Ps, Barge Operators, Transloaders And Trucking Companies On:
- Shale Play Forecasts And Customer Perspectives: Assess Developing Shale Play Production Levels And How Will This Drive Operator Demand For Frac Sand Play By Play
- Proppant Selection: Gain Insights On Which Type Of Proppants Are Being Used And Decisions Behind Selection
- Key Bottlenecks And Cost Drivers In The Last Mile: Identify Best Practices For Timely Delivery And Effective Management of Inventory To Reduce Costs
- Sand Supply And Capacity Dynamics: Quantifying The Production Capacity Of New Mines And Understanding How The Industry Is Likely To Develop Over The Long Term
- Infrastructure And Terminal Developments: Uncover Plans To Bridge The Capacity Shortfall To Guide Strategic Investment Across The Supply Chain
- Transportation And Storage Options: Business Case Analysis To Reduce Demurrage Costs And Speed Delivery Of The Right Type Of Sand To Customers Including Use Of Barges And Unit Trains