Future Farm Europe 2013
Venue: Jumeirah Carlton Tower
|Event Date/Time: Jun 26, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jun 27, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT)|
Future Farm Europe is where you will meet leading European farming businesses who are investing their time and money in the latest technologies, techniques and products to help drive sustainable intensification. The 3rd annual conference is a benchmark for advances in production farming techniques and the use of new technology in agriculture.
Learn how to introduce measurable benefits to yields through equipment, technology, inputs and innovations. Hear from farms and farm managers like Jake Freestone of Overbury Farms and Mike Goodwin of FAI Farms who have successfully increased yields, improved profitability and driven new investment.
Hear how Paolo de Castro from the European Parliament believes you can overcome the challenges of CAP reform in an era of food scarcity. Engage with key decision makers from innovative farming business who are embracing the latest advancements in precision farming, seed technology, fertilisation and crop protection.
Join live debates, roundtables and panel discussions that will focus on the latest solutions in sustainable yield intensification.
Whether you are a farmer, government body or technology provider, you will have an opportunity to meet leaders in the industry, learn about the most ground-breaking innovations in the field and build new productive business relationships.
10 reasons why you should attend:
- Learn how precision farming technology can help data collection and save you time and money
- Hear how current crop price estimates will affect your farming business and how to ensure future markets can be successfully used
- Help predict the long-term outlook for European farming regulation, and learn how to adjust your business accordingly
- Find out how technology can help to combat risk and make banks more comfortable with supporting your farming business
- Explore the future of unmanned farming mechanisations and discover how they can prevent an over reliance on input levels
- Realise the benefits of investing in better nutrient management and the latest developments in nutrient budgeting
- Uncover advanced application methods for crop protection products that control costs and enhance yields
- Be part of interactive networking roundtables and a live debate with a dedicated focus on precision farming, nutrients and seed technology, crop protection and GM
- Overcome the major hurdles when developing and implementing new agricultural technology with the help of our Expert Q&A panel
- Network with over 150 farms, government bodies, associations and technology providers to debate and discuss current farming challenges