FutureGov Forum Alberta
|Event Date/Time: Jun 12, 2013 / 8:30 am - (MST)||End Date/Time: Jun 13, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (MST)|
FutureGov Forum Alberta, organised by FutureGov magazine, showcases new developments in public sector service delivery from around the world – providing a unique platform for public servants in Alberta to meet and interact with their international and national peers.
For the first time – government IT leaders from Australia and Asia will share their approach to citizen service innovation with an audience of senior public servants from Alberta.
With the support of the City of Edmonton, Alberta, and organised by the editorial team of FutureGov magazine, we have a 10-year track record of delivering top quality leadership forums for government IT decision-makers: in 2012 we won the award for 'Best CEO Level Conference’ at the Asian Conference Awards. With our local partners, FutureGov Forum Alberta will be a showcase for provincial and municipal service excellence – bringing together success stories from 'rising Asia’ with the best of Canadian government transformation.
FutureGov Forum Alberta is where government executives will find answer to key questions, such as:
- How will Open Data requirements, and increased citizen participation, affect agencies’ handling of data?
- Will greater transaction security boost e-services adoption?
- Which government departments have most successfully leveraged the Cloud – and why?
- Is the government data that is most useful also the most important?
- Can ‘Smart Phones’ be made ‘Safe Phones’?
- Software, Infrastructure, Platform: which cloud service is right for your agency?
- Reinhard Posch CIO Austrian Federal Government, Austria
- Chris Moore CIO City of Edmonton, CANADA
- Yih-Jeou Wang Chief Adviser Agency of Digitisation, Denmark
- Alex Evans CIO Department of Local Government, Western Australia
- Gary Coverdale Chief Information Security Officer and Assistant Chief Information Officer Napa County, USA
- Laurence Millar Former GCIO New Zealand