FutureGov Forum Indonesia
Venue: Shangri-La Hotel - Jakarta
|Event Date/Time: Mar 18, 2014 / 8:30 am - (GMT +7:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Mar 18, 2014 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +7:00 hours)|
Our 6th annual FutureGov conference in Indonesia is the key gathering point for Indonesian top-level public servants to meet with their international counterparts from Malaysia and Australia to discuss fresh approaches to government modernisation – and find answers to common challenges, such as:
- Government analytic: How can you benefit from the rise of the executive dashboard and real time feedback?
- Data centre & data recovery centre: What are the available solutions for protecting high-value data centre resources and how can you create a robust disaster recovery plan
- Cloud: How will cloud computing and data centre consolidation improve the performance of government departments?
- Information security: The next generation of e-government services will be mobile – but will they be secure?
Last year more than 150 senior public administrators and industry thought-leaders attended in order to learn the latest developments of e-government and public sector reform in Indonesia as well as internationally. Join us to understand how ICT will reshape Indonesia’s public sector!
You will like this Forum because there will be:
- Networking opportunities to meet the international government experts from Australia, Hong Kong, and Malaysia
- Panel Discussions allows top-level discussion among peers
- Policy makers explaining key government IT programmes and how it affects your department
- Latest technology from around the world – see what technologies governments are adopting in Indonesia,ASEANand around the world
- Hands-on workshop on cloud computing, government analytics and information security
- Data Centres
- Cloud Computing
- Information Security
- Disaster Recovery Centre
- Business Intelligence