|Event Date/Time: Mar 04, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Mar 04, 2014 / 4:30 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Transforming Citizen Service Delivery
Our 12th FutureGov conference in Malaysia is the key gathering point for Malaysian senior public servants to meet with their international counterparts from across the region to discuss fresh approaches to government modernisation – and find answers to common challenges, such as:
- How to create personalised communications for specific citizen demographics?
- How can Malaysia’s e-services be protected from external threats?
- Are Malaysian government agencies ready for the cloud?
- How can the mobile channel be harnessed to deliver more citizen services?
- How will cloud computing and data centre consolidation improve the performance of government departments?
Last year more than 150 senior public administrators and industry thought-leaders attended FutureGov Forum Malaysia in order to learn the latest developments of e-government and public sector reform in the country as well as internationally. Put together by the editorial team of FutureGov Asia Pacific magazine, this is the country’s definitive public sector ICT event. Join us to understand howICT will transform Malaysia’s public sector!