FutureGov Forum Singapore 2013
|Event Date/Time: Apr 23, 2013 / 8:30 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Apr 24, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
FutureGov Forum Singapore has been enabling public sector transformation since 2004 – bringing together change leaders from government, education, healthcare and the private sector for focused conversations on the future of citizen service delivery. Featuring three separate tracks on Big Data, G-Cloud, and Information Security, with workshops on Mobile Government Apps Development, and Location-Based Services, FutureGov Forum Singapore is where Singapore’s civil servants will find answer to key questions, such as:
· How will Open Data requirements, and increased citizen participation, affect agencies’ handling of data?
· Will greater transaction security boost e-services adoption?
· Which government departments have most successfully leveraged the Cloud – and why?
· Is the government data that is most useful also the most important?
· Can ‘Smart Phones’ be made ‘Safe Phones’? Software, Infrastructure, Platform: which cloud service is right for your agency?
In 2012 more than 200 senior public administrators and industry experts attended FutureGov Forum Singapore. Make sure you book your place now to be at the heart of the big conversations about the future of government in 2013.