Gas China 2013 (SEP 25-27, Beijing China)
Organization: Shine Media International
|Event Date/Time: Sep 25, 2013 / 12:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Sep 27, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Gas China 2013 is hosted by China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation (CPCIF), supported by the International Natural Gas Association (CEDIGAZ), China Gas Association (CGA), Gas Association of Singapore (GAS), and the Coal Bed Methane Industry Association of Shanxi Province (SXCBM). Meanwhile, Gas China 2013 is officially supported by CNPC, sponsored by Shell and other international oil & gas companies, as well as organized by Shine Media International.
The main topic of Gas China 2013 is “To Improve the Infrastructure & Network, to Embrace the Gas Era”. By discussing about the current challenges facing China’s natural gas market, Gas China 2013 aims to find a suitable development way and approach which is of Chinese characteristics.
- The SEP 25 will be Registration for All & Appointments for VIPs and Sponsors.
- The first day (SEP 26) will talk about industry policies, future trends, investment opportunities, speculative risks and etc, which is your best shot at knowing China’s natural gas market.
- Plenary Session: Market Analysis & Future Perspective, Promote a Healthy Natural Gas Market.
- The second day (SEP 27) is divided into A/B sub-forums. Through targeted analysis of these two downstream markets, Gas China 2013 will clarify your doubts and build your confidence in China’s natural gas market.
- Forum A: Storage Facility, Transmission & Distribution Network, LNG Utilization-LNG Vehicles & Ships.
- Forum B: Improve Gas-fired Generation’s Efficiency, Distributed Energy System.
You will enjoy professional services including but not limited to one to one personal consultants, VIP private meetings, group discussions, cocktail receptions and etc, which makes Gas China 2013 your first choice in specifying your strategies, explore investment channels and promoting companies’ brands.
We are now promoting Gas China 2013 at over 20 traditional Global & Local Energy Specialized Medias, while taking advantage of the latest social media tools & platforms to maximize this event.
According to our latest news, the estimated attendees are reaching over 230.