Generics and Patent Strategies
Organization: SMi Group
|Event Date/Time: May 13, 2013||End Date/Time: May 14, 2013|
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 16th annual conference, Generics and Patent Strategies, taking place in London from 13-14 May 2013. Don't miss out on attending. The conference will see world-renowned experts present the hottest topics and key challenges faced within the Generics industry today in combination with panel discussions, that will provide the latest updates on increasing profitability in a highly competitive market, how to overcome some of the IP issues faced when challenging patents and takes a detailed look at the pricing pressures surrounding an already saturated marketplace.
Reasons to attend this conference include:
- Learn different strategies involved in regulatory affairs and how these can work to your advantage in Europe
- Discuss how Originator companies are protecting their compounds and how you can strategically navigate around these issues
- Identify ways to obtain a foothold in the Marketplace over your competitors: are value added Generics or Biosimilars the answer?
- Discover how Patent litigation can work to your advantage when launching a first to market Generic
- Determine the impacts of “Big Pharma” launching Generics into the Marketplace and what this means for smaller Generics companies
Register at to secure your place! Alternatively contact Jonathan Collins on +44 0 207 827 6734