Global Logistics and Cargo Symposium -GLCS2013 (GLCS2013)
Organization: MiceVision Management
|Event Date/Time: Aug 20, 2013 / 8:30 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Aug 22, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Renowned Global Event That’s Even Bigger Bolder & Better than before
The second year of Global Logistic and Cargo Symposium will take off on 20th, 21st and 22nd August 2013 at Holiday Inn Glenmarie Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The second annual event organized by MiceVision this year will discuss and focus on the current issues faced by logistics and cargo industry around the globe as well as the demand, planning and forecasting in this industry. This year, more interesting topics will be discussed and speakers will share their thoughts and minds on the issues.
As previous years, 2013 will not be an easy year. Economy instability and price hike for the services is something that could not be avoided by companies in this industry. The symposium will act as a knowledge platform to address the trend, issues and forecast the demand and what to plan ahead to be prepared on what to expect on the coming years and share the knowledge and experience by experts around the globe.
- Analyzing the current issues surrounding the industry.
- Identifying the effects of the changing economy towards logistics and cargo industry.
- Exploring the approaches to overcome the economy turbulence to enhance the industry.
- Sharing ideas and solutions from experts on managing the current hurdles and obstacles faced by companies involved in the industry.
- Identifying the latest trend and technology with regards to this industry.
- Discovering the green technologies which assist to ease the cargo and logistics process.
- Determine the issues that can assist to capture new business, increase job opportunities and enhance revenues.
- Planning and forecasting for cargo and logistics industry for year 2014 and ahead.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Presidents, Vice Presidents, CEOs, COOs, Directors, Managers, Heads, Leaders and Professionals from the following industries:
• Supply Chain
• Oil & Gas
• Cargo & Container
• Freight Forwarder
• Postal Service
• Courier Service
• Government Institutions
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
Global Logistics and Cargo Symposium 2013 will features better and bolder issues in this industry. The theme this year will be on forecasting and planning to ensure the industries involved being up-to-date with current issues, trend and technologies in order to enhance companies’ performance. With the instability of economy and competition rising, companies especially in Malaysia should find new approaches and apply the latest technologies to cope up with the changes.
With the involvement of experts from many countries to share their views, this symposium is expected to generate discussions on hot topics such as the latest trend which focus on Halal Logistics, Women in the industry and so on. Apart from that, in order to sustain longer in the industry, the symposium will highlight on the cost, investment, knowledge application and operational issues which are vital in any industries.
The Global Logistics and Cargo Symposium also offers opportunities to network with delegates coming from many industries and share unrivalled insights into the Cargo and Logistics industry. In addition, this symposium will provide a chance for delegates to voice out their questions and views during the plenary sessions organized throughout the 3-day event. It is an honor for us to deliver this symposium to fulfill the crucial needs of the industry for the progressive development for the future.
• One 2 m x 2 m exhibition booth to display material and showcase product
i) Information Counter
ii) Folding Chairs, 2 x Unit/Set
iv) Fluorescent Lights, 2 x no’s /Set
v) Power Point
vi) Company Fascia Board
Exhibitor Pass, Lunch & Bunting
• One exhibition pass provided
• Lunch Provided for 1 person Only(for 3 Day)
• One T Stand GLCS13 Indoor Bunting (with your company logo & booth no.)
• Logo displayed on the conference website publicising the event
• 25-word company profile in the conference programme
• A list of delegate details in digital format (to be provided after the event and subject to personal privacy options)
Rates for 3 Day
Normal Price Symposium USD 1050
Member Price .ID no:___ USD 950
Group of 5 pax USD4500
Group of 10 Pax USD 8000
Exhibition Booth 2m X 2m ( Center Booth ) USD 1250
Exhibition Booth 2m X 2m ( Corner Booth ) USD 1500
Center Booth No.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 .9, 11, 12 & 17
Corner Booth No. (5% off Before 28 Feb 2013)
6, 7, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19 & 20
*Investment is subject to 6% Malaysian Government Service Tax (GST) and HRDF Claimable (only applicable for Malaysian companies). The exchange rate may differ on a daily basis subject to Bank Negara Malaysia. Payment is required within 10 working days upon receipt of invoice. If payment is not received after 10 working days, a penalty of 5% will be incurred.
Questions? Contact MiceVision Team at +603-7948 5355 or corporate[at]micevision.com