Global Oil & Gas Crisis Management & Emergency Response
Venue: Princesa Sofia Gran Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Apr 11, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Apr 12, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
The Conference that will Radically Transform Your Approach to Business Continuity Management
If your answer is LESS than a plain YES to any of the following questions, then this Event is the right place for you to find all your answers:
- Do you know enough to protect your business and stakeholders facing escalation of disaster risks without continuously re-thinking and re-adjusting your plans, procedures, and capabilities?
- Irrespective of how good your ER plan is, are you up to date in being able to detect early symptoms of crises, trigger response mechanisms, mobilize all necessary resources, and ensure a smooth communication interface under mounting pressure?
- Are you and your team psychologically robust, trained to develop the right reflexes, but also emotionally fit to provide support during life-claiming accidents and full-blown disasters?
- Do you perfectly master the ability to prioritise intervention and apply specific techniques to fully contain particular types of emergencies (earthquake, flood, terrorist attack, technical failure)?
- Can you afford not to implement the latest cyber-security technologies and processes that will shield your organisation and help you ensure business continuity under critical circumstances? ...You think that you`ll never know the true answers until you are dealing with an actual CRISIS?..
There is another way: Come to this Conference!
- Evaluate the global escalation of disaster risk and how it impacts you through the corporate security perspective of GDF SUEZ assessing their vulnerabilities and enhancing awareness to protect the Organisation from the inside as well as from the outside.
-Train your workforce for adequate emergency response through exercises and simulation of adverse conditions following the example of QATARGAS.
-Learn valuable lessons on the psychology of decision making during crisis onset, and validate your crisis management strategy using the Failure Point Exercise Methodology and Integrated Risk Management Approach techniques pioneered by America´s well-known business continuity expert and best-selling author GEARY W. SIKICH.
- Minimize exposure to and damage from cyber-attacks by exploring the GLOBAL CYBER SECURITY CENTER´s success record securing energy infrastructures on four continents.
- Use built-in regulatory safeguards to assess and prevent major risks, anticipate and adapt to government and interstate regulations in line with the framework and procedures successfully tested by the NATIONAL PETROLEUM AGENCY of Brazil.
- Respond effectively to terrorist threats and sabotage attempts by exploring the strategies and modus operandi of PAKISTAN PETROLEUM and of the NORTHERN OIL COMPANY of Iraq meeting specific challenges. Visit our website at the above address to request the event Brochure and find out all the details on the Conference Agenda.
We look forward to greeting you in Barcelona next April.
Who Should Attend:
HSE Managers in charge of Safety, Security & Emergency Response, Security Officers, Safety Officers, Emergency Response Coordinators, Risk Managers, Loss Prevention Unit Managers, Facility (Refinery, Terminal, Gas Plant, Pipeline) Safety and Security Managers, Gas Storage Managers, Safety Training Managers, Well Site Supervisors, Business Continuity Managers, Safety & Security Superintendents, Contractors, Safety, Security and ER Service and Solution Providers.