Global Oil & Gas HR Summit 2013
|Event Date/Time: Mar 13, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Mar 14, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
The Global Oil & Gas HR Summit 2013 will deliver Strategic HR insights, best practices and HR solutions from leading organisations within the International oil & gas industry.
It will take place on the March 13-14 2013 at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square. This 2-day summit will welcome VPs, Directors and Heads of Human Resources from IOCs / NOCs, to share knowledge and discuss solutions to Global Oil & Gas Talent and HR issues.
Key topics to be covered include but not limited to:
- Reigniting the role of HR in Global Oil & Gas Talent Challenges
- Leadership Development Transformation: The Saudi Aramco Way
- Statoil’s Corporate Learning Strategy – from Quality to Business Value
- Localising your Global Employer Branding: The Subsea 7 Story
- Building Workplace Diversity and Mobility
- Talent Acquisition: Recruiting and Retaining the Right People
- Collaboration among HR functions in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Creating a Cohesive HR & Corporate Culture for JV Operations
- Succession Planning for Effective Talent Intelligence
- Empowering your Employer Brand via Digital Communications