Global Oil & Gas Human Capital Summit 2013
|Event Date/Time: Jun 24, 2013||End Date/Time: Jun 27, 2013|
The Global Oil & Gas Human Capital Summit 2013 has been created to share the HR world’s most innovative approaches which are currently being used to reduce the time to competence, to accommodate the evolving needs of generation Y, and to ensure that talent can be developed and retained in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Each of these drivers are forcing HR, training and talent development leaders to rethink the traditional approach to human capital management, and with the pace of project demands rising, operators and service companies alike have said that the time to act is now.
This meeting is perfectly timed to provide senior decision makers involved in talent management and organizational development with practical solutions they need to overcome the human capital challenge.
Attend to find out how you can:
- Accelerate knowledge transfer: Learn from Chevron how you can adopt strategies, processes and behaviours to accelerate technical competency
- Examine how to leverage and link employee engagement and career development to increase retention: Apply Atkins Energy’s tactics to impact retention and bottom-line results
- Learn how Valerus has redesigned the talent management suite to develop and engage new entrants into the workplace
- Redefine learning and development activities to gain maximum value from the millennial generation workforce
- Get the timing of career progression right – not too slow to lose talent, not too fast to jeopardize projects
- Accelerate capability development and build a strong workplace culture to maximize talent retention
- Encourage long-term career development and multiple experiences within a single organization to retain talents
- Examine the new cost effective training and mobile learning solutions to meet GEN Y’s needs
- Train your workforce on safety requirements to ensure your training remains ahead of regulations
Who should attend?
This initiative is tailored to those directly involved in talent management, learning and development, leadership development, technical training, career development, talent retention and HR.