Government Enterprise Mobility Symposium
Organization: Technology Training Corporation
|Event Date/Time: Apr 17, 2013 / 9:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Apr 18, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
The Federal Digital Government Strategy promises to provide dramatically improved customer service even as demand for public-government interaction skyrockets. To achieve this, each Federal agency is expected to establish an enterprise-wide mobility strategy, development approach and implementation plan that will incorporate and take advantage of the latest mobile devices and technologies. A corollary objective is to achieve dramatic improvements in federal employee productivity by providing convenient access to mobile devices, smartphones, apps, and distributed collaborative teaming tools.
This outstanding symposium gathers together the senior government and industry experts who are shaping the federal enterprise mobility arena. They will examine the latest agency plans and implementation efforts, success stories and lessons learned – as well as how enterprise mobility is impacting mobile and wireless acquisition, inventory and IT/communications expenditures.
- What is the status and direction for federal mobility standards? What role will platform agnosticism play in developing the mobility infrastructure?
- What are the guidelines for developing the mobile device management plan? Dealing with BYOD?
- What are the emerging best practices for apps vetting – for customer vs. employee use? Developing and managing the digital apps portfolio? Managing the mobile workforce?
- What are the emerging best approaches to security in a mobile environment, for both active data and data at rest?
- How is security impacted by the increasing migration of mobile services to the cloud? Where are the best opportunities for industry to participate?
These and many other critical questions will be addressed during this important two-day event!