Government Relations and Effective Lobbying
Venue: Toronto Board of Trade
|Event Date/Time: Apr 29, 2013||End Date/Time: Apr 30, 2013|
Get practical strategies for ensuring successful government relations campaigns in today’s lean economic environment.
- Best strategies to push your interests forward using coalition building
- Get updated with the shifting landscape of Lobbying regulation
- Crafting a strong and proven message vital to the success of campaigns
- Managing uncertainty in major transactions created by recent decisions
- Proven methods to benefit from interrelations in your sectors
- Create effective communication plans in line with current government priorities
- Using media to build support and generate positive public opinion
Your Strategy is Your Goal!
Recent high profile decisions in the energy, telecommunications and retail sectors have shown that effective lobbying can influence the outcome of public policy or undefined legislation. Combined with increased scrutiny from the public and legislative reform, no longer is there a clear path to successfully further your interests.
Be prepared to deal with the uncertainty created by this perfect storm of recent events and determine what your organization can bring to the table that will resonate with the decision makers. In an environment of increased doubts about the direction of government it has never been more important to get the best tactics in order to get your point of view across and know which buttons to push.
Given that contexts differ and priorities evolve, your success depends on getting the best advice on how to be heard by key policy makers and advocate for your organization.
Do not miss this opportunity to network with the top experts in the area.