Health Care IT India Summit (Health Care IT)
Organization: Fleming Gulf Conferences
Venue: TO BE ANNOUNCED
|Event Date/Time: Apr 22, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +5:30 hours)||End Date/Time: Apr 23, 2013 / 5:30 pm - (GMT +5:30 hours)|
India is blessed with the best computer Technocrats in the world, potentially India is emerging as the best location and resource for a technological evolution under the Healthcare management system. With a very skilled medical fraternity, private healthcare is emerging as a key-player in the country. Indian Healthcare spending is likely to increase from 200,000 crores by 2012 to 86,0000 crores within a couple of years.
The Healthcare IT India Summit will focus on integrating Healthcare with Information Technology to make way for the future of Healthcare management system. This summit will focus on amalgamation of Healthcare with the recent technological revelation, Information Technology. This summit will bring in the industry experts from both Medical and Information technology groups to showcase the importance of Healthcare IT and also share the possible future road-map for this dynamic and promising technological collaboration.
1) Scope for E-Health (Capacity Building, Scientific Society, Education and R&D) by Prof: Indrajit Bhattacharya, International Institute of Health Management research
2) Information Technology and Communication Portability with Medical informatics (M- Health) by Dr Ruchi Dass, Commonwealth Connect Program, DIT, Govt. of India
3) Challenges & Scope of IT improvements in Healthcare delivery systems by Shri. Rahul Datta, Gurunanak Hospital & Research Centre
4) Information management system and security for Big Data and Cloud Computation by Shri. Pradeep saha, Max Healthcare Head, Information Technology
5) Research and development framework for Healthcare Informatics by Shri. Shuvankar Pramanick, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences
6) Informatics in General Operation by Dr. S. B. Gogia, Society of Administration of Telemedicine and Healthcare Informatics, India
7) Informatics in Dispensing by Shri. Devender Manral, Fortis Healthcare Limited