How to Package a Product For Retail
|Event Date/Time: Oct 30, 2013 / 6:30 pm - (PST)||End Date/Time: Oct 30, 2013 / 8:30 pm - (PST)|
Do you have a product or invention that you’d like to license or bring to market? Are you a small business owner who wants to grow your existing business? Would you like to learn about topics such as patenting, licensing, prototyping, manufacturing, selling to retail, distribution, marketing and launching a new product? Interested in meeting other like-minded individuals who can support you through the process of developing your product or invention? If so, you will love the Product Entrepreneur & Inventors Network!
- 6:30 - 6:45 p.m. - Networking and Introductions
- 6:45 – 7:15 p.m. - How to Sell Your Product to Walmart.com or Any Other Online Retailer
- 7:15 – 8:15 p.m. - How to Package Your Product For Retail
- 8:15 – 8:30 p.m. - More Networking!
TICKETS ARE LIMITED, SO PLEASE RSVP IF YOU'D LIKE TO ATTEND!
~ Agenda Details ~
6:30- 6:45 p.m. - Networking and Introductions Meet other Entrepreneurs, Inventors and Industry Experts in the San Francisco Bay Area! Network, Socialize and Connect! 6:45 – 7:15 p.m. - How to Sell Your Product to Walmart.com or Any Other Online Retailer
Do you have a product that would be perfect for Walmart.com or any other online retailer? If so, you will love this workshop!
Karen Waksman, Founder and CEO of Retail MBA, will discuss:
- How the buying process works for online retailers
- How to prepare your product for online retail success
- The differences between selling to online retailers vs. selling to stores
- Tips and tricks on how to get started today!
You will also be able to ask Karen your most pressing questions about selling to online retailers at this workshop as well!
About Karen Waksman:
Karen Waksman, Founder and CEO of Retail MBA, is a Manufacturer's Rep turned Author, Consultant and Speaker. She has sold millions of units of products to the world’s largest retailers and now dedicates her time to providing valuable information to anyone interested in learning what it takes to get their products on the shelves of big box retailers, online retailers, catalogs and small retailers, too! Karen is the author of Retail MBA: How to Sell a Product to Wal-Mart and Other Chain Store Retailers.
7:15 p.m.- 8:15 p.m. - How to Package Your Product For Retail Packaging Industry Expert Fred Schechter will be sharing best practices on how you can get your products packaged for retail stores the right way. In this exciting workshop, Fred will discuss:
1) Best practices for packaging your product for retail 2) The types of packaging available for your product type 3) How to find the best resources to help you get started with packaging 4) How to come up with the right packaging for your product type 5) What to do if you are strapped for cash and need to create packaging …and much more! You will also be able to ask Fred your most pressing questions about packaging at this workshop as well!
About Fred Schechter: Fred has over 12 years experience as a packaging and prototyping expert. The products and packaging he has worked on has been on store shelves such as Wal Mart, Target, Toys-R-us and Sally’s Beauty to just name a few!
8:15 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. - More Networking!