Organization: Hanson Wade
|Event Date/Time: May 28, 2013||End Date/Time: May 30, 2013|
Continued demand for more targeted, more powerful drugs, delivered at smaller doses to minimize side effects, has given birth to billion dollar growth in the market for Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. This growth will be driven over the coming years by technology developments that create ever increasing numbers of drugs that are classified as highly potent. But with these enormously powerful and volatile compounds, comes a unique set of challenges.
Overcome these challenges. Make attending HPAPI 2013 your top priority this year.
HPAPI 2013 brings together pharma, biotech, contract manufacturers and containment equipment experts to tackle issues like:
- How to safely and cost-effectively produce cutting edge potent, targeted drugs, whilst minimizing environmental risk and maximizing EHS and IH excellence
- Overcome costly potent facility design by learning about potential partners with the best offerings
- Understand and tackle the complexities of retrofitting existing equipment to make it HPAPI-ready
- Evaluate manufacturing paradigms and select the ideal partner
- Ensure your workers are protected, minimize cross-contamination and ensure the integrity of your product is maintained
Attending HPAPI 2013 ensures you go back to your organisation armed with the best, most effective solutions for effective high potency manufacturing and containment.
Please visit: www.hpapi-summit.com for more information.