HR and Talent Management in Oil & Gas 2014
|Event Date/Time: Jan 23, 2014 / 8:30 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jan 24, 2014 / 5:30 pm - (GMT)|
With an estimated 50% of the ageing workforce heading towards retirement in the next five years and around 120,000 new employees needed to meet the growing skills shortage, it is more important than ever for oil & gas companies to attract, recruit and retain talent in order to achieve sustainable growth.
Through dynamic presentations, case studies and roundtable discussions, the HR and Talent Management in Oil & Gas 2014 conference will enable you to:
- Enhance your brand to attract skilled workers, women & graduates into your organisation
- Create a culture of engagement and satisfaction to retain top talent
- Ensure knowledge retention using both traditional and digital training strategies
- Address local content - larger recruitment pool or HR challenge?
- Examine the impact of fluctuating oil prices on your HR capabilities and resourcing strategy
- Network, and share insights, knowledge and discuss solutions to global oil and gas talent and HR issues
To register or for more information please visit our website, call us on +44 (0) 20 7550 5943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org