HR Leaders Resources Summit
Organization: Media Corp International
|Event Date/Time: May 07, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +10:00 hours)||End Date/Time: May 09, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +10:00 hours)|
The HR Leaders Resources Summit, is being hosted by Media Corp International at the luxury Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Resort, Gold Coast on the 7-9 May 2013. It is the event to attend if you are in the HR industry and is renowned to help and ensure your organisation keeps up to date with some of the major challenges currently facing the industry such as more volatility than ever before, a challenging and unresolved taxation environment, skill shortages, rising labour and input costs, a shifting Aussie Dollar and the increasing number of younger and older workers within the country.
The event itself is free and we are inviting all leaders of the HR industry along for an all inclusive 3 days at the luxury Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa, Gold Coast. If you believe you are a leader in this industry simply contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will deem if you are eligable to attend this fantastic luxurious business opportunity.
The event will also provide HR leaders with a unique opportunity to interact with their pears through a series of sessions including targeted and personalised worskshops, keynotes, panels, think tanks, tound-tables and 1-1 meetings.
With Australian resource companies now needing to address so many of these major obstacles like never before it is so important for leaders to be open minded and explore new opportunities that will have a positive impact on their business.
In order to help our HR leaders overcome these pressing issues, we will invite an elite group of 20 companies down to support them with their purchasing and investing initiatives for the following 12 months. Attendees will be able to pre-arange a number of meetings with all prior to the event.
The HR Leaders Resources Summit 2013 will enable you to:
- Interact with senior HR Leaders from across the resources sector
- Gain insight from both local and international HR leaders
- Hear best practice examples of latest innovations and services
- Personalise your own agenda to make sure you are attending the most relevant sessions
- Pre-arrange 1-1 business meetings with leadings suppliers of services and technology
- Network with lik-minded individuals across the resources sector
What the HR Leaders Resources Summit means to you:
- 80 Senior HR Leaders from the resources sector
- Over 150 attendees from across the sector
- 20 leading supplier companies on site
- Over 25 high level speakers
- Over 3 hours of 1-1 meeting sessions
- 12 workshop presentations
- 8 think-tank sessions
- 4 round-table sessions
- Personalised itinerary and agenda
- 2 Gala diners
- 2 cocktail receptions