HRPA 2013 HR Conference & Trade Show - Toronto
|Event Date/Time: Jan 23, 2013||End Date/Time: Jan 25, 2013|
|Registration Date: Jan 18, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 15, 2012|
Welcome to the Human Resources Professionals Association's Annual Conference & Trade Show - January 23 - 25 in Toronto, Ontario. It's Canda's biggest Human Resources event and the second largest HR conference in the world.
Hosted by the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA), Canada's largest HR association, the Annual Conference & Trade Show is a yearly examination of the changing human resources profession and its role in successful businesses: HR Law, Leadership, Talent Management, Total Rewards, Organizational Development, Health & Safety and more.
The 2013 Conference features:
- Six keynote speakers, including:
- First Break All the Rules author Marcus Buckingham;
- What Matters Now author Gary Hamel;
- Change expert Jason Jennings;
- Author and strategist John Izzo;
- Silicon Valley whizkid Ben Casnocha; and
- New York Times reporter Charles Duhigg.
- 130 + HR professional development sessions
- Networking with senior HR and business professionals from across Canada and around the world.
- And a massive HR trade show featuring leading Canadian and international HR product services providers. Last year's exhibitors included ADP, BMO Nesbitt Burns, Forrest & Company, Hays Recruiting Experts, Knightsbridge Human Capital Solutions, Lannick Group, LinkedIn, Morneau Shepell, Ranstad, Robert Half, SAP and more top firms.
With its 2.5 million citizens hailing from every country on earth, Toronto is the most diverse city in the world. And it shows in the huge diversity of its shops, restaurants and nightlife options. As an international crossroads, it's also what makes Toronto a growing go-to destiination for global conferences. Last July, Microsoft hosted its Worldwide Parnter Conference in Toronto, one of the many international business events the city hosts every year.
And as Canada's largest city, it's also a major tourist destination with events and hotspots including Caribana, the CN Tower, the Royal Ontario Museum, nearby Niagara Falls and more.
About the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA):
HRPA is Canada's HR thought leader with more than 20,000 members. It connects its membership to an unmatched range of HR information resources, events, professional development and networking opportunities and annually hosts Canada's largest HR conference. In Ontario, HRPA regulates the HR profession and issues the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation, the national standard for excellence in human resources management and the Senior Human Resources Professional (SHRP) designation, reserved for high impact HR leaders.