HSMAI’s MEET West
Venue: Anaheim Marriott Hotel
|Event Date/Time: May 29, 2013||End Date/Time: May 30, 2013|
A two-day conference part of a three-city series that focuses on offering exhibitors the opportunity to meet with the industry’s leading planners and decision makers, as well as top-of-the-line training for meeting and event planning professionals.
HSMAI’s MEET, which stands for Meetings, Events, Education and Technology, series has numerous benefits for exhibitors and attending event planning professionals, such as:
- HSMAI’s TEEM Up: Offers a role reversal expo of exhibitors and planners where they can maximize their time for up to 10 short, one-on-one appointments requested by the pre-qualified and hosted meeting professionals
- HSMAI’s Attendee Concierge: In addition to TEEM Up, planners can utilize the convenience of the HSMAI’s MEET Attendee Concierge to pre-schedule one-on-one appointments during regular trade show hours
- HSMAI’s Exhibitor Concierge: Features an HSMAI staff sales professional solely devoted to aiding suppliers in making advantageous business connections and maximizing their return on participation
- HSMAI’s MEET On: Continues the two-day conference throughout the year with ongoing virtual educational seminars and online networking with professionals
HSMAI’s MEET University: Offers industry specialists’ insights geared toward planners and exhibitors through an interactive, hands-on educational platform with sessions in three tracks:
- Get In-Depth Insights: Wade through the noise when it comes to fast moving and critical topic areas
- Save Time & Money: Sharpen your skills
- Produce Better Events: Improve your ROI and be a shining star
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as , , and . HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at , , and .