IADIS International Conference WWW/Internet 2013
|Event Date/Time: Oct 22, 2013||End Date/Time: Oct 25, 2013|
|Paper Submission Date: Jul 12, 2013|
* Keynote Speakers (confirmed): Dr. Yih-Farn Robin Chen, Researcher, AT&T Labs Research, USA Professor Takis Metaxas, Wellesley College, USA
* Conference Tutorial (confirmed): “Sentic Computing” by Erik Cambria, Research Scientist at the National University of Singapore and Associate Researcher at the MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
* Conference background and goals The IADIS WWW/Internet 2013 conference aims to address the main issues of concern within WWW/Internet. WWW and Internet had a huge development in recent years. Aspects of concern are no longer just technical anymore but other aspects have aroused. This conference aims to cover both technological as well as non-technological issues related to these developments. Main tracks have been identified (see below). However innovative contributes that don’t fit into these areas will also be considered since they might be of benefit to conference attendees.
* Types of submissions Full and Short Papers, Reflection Papers, Posters/Demonstrations, Tutorials, Panels and Doctoral Consortium. All submissions are subject to a blind refereeing process.
* Topics related to WWW/Internet are of interest. These include, but are not limited to the following areas: Web 2.0 - Collaborative Systems - Social Networks - Folksonomies - Enterprise Wikis and Blogging - Mashups and Web Programming - Tagging and User Rating Systems - Citizen Journalism
Semantic Web and XML - Semantic Web Architectures - Semantic Web Middleware - Semantic Web Services - Semantic Web Agents - Ontologies - Applications of Semantic Web - Semantic Web Data Management - Information Retrieval in Semantic Web
Applications and Uses - e-Learning - e-Commerce / e-Business - e-Government - e-Health - e-Procurement - e-Society - Digital Libraries - Web Services/SaaS - Application Interoperability - Web-based multimedia technologies
Services, Architectures and Web Development - Wireless Web - Mobile Web - Cloud/Grid Computing - Web Metrics - Web Standards - Internet Architectures - Network Algorithms - Network Architectures - Network Computing - Network Management - Network Performance - Content Delivery Technologies - Protocols and Standards - Traffic Models
Research Issues - Web Science - Digital Rights Management - Bioinformatics - Human Computer Interaction and Usability - Web Security and Privacy - Online Trust and Reputation Systems - Data Mining - Information Retrieval - Search Engine Optimization