ICSP 2016 - International Conference on Spirituality and Psychology 2016 (ICSP 2016)
Venue: AETAS Lumpini hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 25, 2016||End Date/Time: Mar 27, 2016|
|Registration Date: Feb 25, 2016|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 15, 2016|
|Abstract Submission Date: Feb 15, 2016|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 25, 2016|
International Conference on Spirituality and Psychology 2016 accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available or by February 15th 2016 at latest and are to be be submitted along with application form available on the conference's website. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/rejections is based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 7 days after the submissions has been received.
- Channeling, astral projection and OBE
- Energy of life, The God Particle
- Evolution of consciousness, DNA activation
- Indigo kids
- Light, Singularities, Black Hole, Dark Matter and Dark Energy
- Meditation, dimensions and chakras
- Nature of consiousness - computational vs. omnipresent theories
- Paradigm shift
- Pineal Gland theories
- Quantum Physics and spirituality
- Sacred geometry, flower of life
- Sacred geometry of the ancients
- Science delusion
- Spirituality and Medical Practice
- Thoughts and the illusion of material world
- Universal and scientific spirituality
- Vibrational nature of the universe
- Biological psychology
- Clinical Psychology, Behavioral and Cultural Factors
- Cognitive, Psychological and Behavioral Sciences
- Consulting psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Empowerment and quality of life
- Environmental and cultural psychology
- Ethical Issues, Importance and Criticism, Cultural Traditions
- Experimental psychology
- Mental Diseases and psychotherapy
- Parenting and caring
- Positive psychology
- Psychology of family
- Psychology of Religion
- School and Health Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Social Development, Personality, Cultural Norms, Interpersonal Phenomena
- Spirituality and Clinical Psychology
- Transpersonal Psychology