Imaging in Cancer Drug Development
Venue: Copthorne Tara Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 13, 2013||End Date/Time: Mar 14, 2013|
With clinical application and Innovation as the key theme throughout the industry, Imaging in Cancer Drug Development taking place in London, March 2013, focuses on current developments surrounding oncology imaging and overcoming chemical challenges in radiotracer development.
Returning for the 9th consecutive year, Imaging in Cancer Drug Development will reveal latest developments in the industry to optimize your diagnostic processes and maximise your return on investments.
• Latest developments in fluorescence and bioluminescence for drug monitoring in xenografts
• Strengths and limitations of whole body optical imaging with X-ray micro CT and multiphoton intravital microscopy
• Overcoming challenges in nuclear tracers for multiscale imaging in oncology
• Current application of PET/SPET modalities and a review of PFS (progression-free survival)
• Practical tools for business expansion in the current economic climate
PLUS DON’T MISS AN INTERACTIVE PRE CONFERENCE WORKSHOP ON:
Development of Radiopharmaceuticals for PET Imaging in Oncology
Tuesday 12th March 1.30pm – 5.30pm
In Association with VU University