IMPACT 2013: The Business of Talent (IMPACT)
Organization: Bersin by Deloitte
|Event Date/Time: Apr 22, 2013 / 7:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Apr 25, 2013 / 4:45 pm - (EST)|
Bersin by Deloitte’s Annual Research Conference IMPACT: The Business of Talent® to Focus on High-Impact HR and Talent Strategies, Agility and Analytics
Leaders from Cisco, eBay, Google, IBM, Mars, Merck, and New York Life among the more than 30 Senior-level Presenters Speaking in more than 25 Breakout Sessions, Roundtables and Workshops
OAKLAND, Calif. – March 12, 2013 – , a leading provider of research-based membership programs in human resources (HR), talent and learning, today announced senior executives from Cisco, Google, IBM, Mars, Merck and New York Life will be among those describing their leading talent and HR solutions at . The conference takes place April 22-25 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
“Now in its sixth year, IMPACT 2013 features an effective group of industry leaders who share first-hand how globalization, new technologies and a tight market for skills are creating what we call the ‘New HR Organization’ – one that is globally integrated, operates locally, and is powered by highly skilled HR professionals, new tools and analytics,” said Josh Bersin, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “This ‘New HR Organization’ takes on a new structure and relies on data and the deep skills of HR teams to embed solutions into the business. It uses integrated self-service technology and focuses on leadership development, talent assessment and culture, and has a firm grasp on the business’s current talent and future needs.”
In his keynote, Bersin plans to highlight Bersin by Deloitte’s new research on high-impact human resources, big data in HR, and global leadership. Deloitte Consulting LLP principal, William Pelster will join Josh Bersin to detail the organization’s roadmap for research and advisory services within Deloitte.
Conference keynotes, case studies and panels include:
- , Cathy Benko, vice chairman and managing principal, Deloitte LLP
- , Jonathan Ferrar, vice president, human resources, workforce analytics, IBM
- , Brenda Kowske, Bersin by Deloitte senior analyst leadership, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- , Dr. Katherine Jones, Bersin by Deloitte lead analyst, HCM technology, Deloitte Consulting LLP; Karen O’Leonard, Bersin by Deloitte lead analyst, benchmarking, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- , Delta Emerson, executive vice president and chief of staff, Ryan
- Josh Bersin, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and Bersin by Deloitte’s founder in conversation with HR leaders.
More than 30 executive speakers – including representatives from CACI, Electronic Arts, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Inc., Kaiser Permanente, Rockwell Collins, Ryan and UnitedHealth Group – will share in-depth case studies and participate in panel discussions that showcase actionable HR, learning and talent practices and delivery strategies, bottom-line impact, and business case rationale.
IMPACT attendees are invited to join a Bersin.com boot camp on Monday April 22, where they can learn about the range of information resources and supporting tools available through Bersin by Deloitte’s deep website in six practice areas: learning and development, talent management, leadership development, human resources and talent acquisition.
Attendees also are invited to participate in three special workshops following the conference on Thursday, April 25:
- Getting to High-Impact Learning will be presented by MaryAnn Maineri, Bersin by Deloitte senior consultant, Deloitte Consulting LLP, and will include substantial audience participation as they learn about the leading corporate learning management and governance practices to drive efficiency, alignment and business impact.
- High-Potential and Leadership Development Strategies for Measurable Business Impact, co-presented by Bob Danna, Bersin by Deloitte director, Deloitte Consulting LLP and Kim Lamoureux, Bersin by Deloitte lead analyst leadership and succession, Deloitte Consulting LLP, offers participants a hands-on opportunity to participate in group exercises to learn about leading practices for developing leaders and high potentials and defining an overall leadership strategy.
- Talent Analytics, co-presented by John Fiore, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and Rob Eidson, HR analytics, metrics and reporting specialist leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP will use the Bersin Maturity Model to describe the journey to effectively implementing a talent analytics program, and will use examples and case studies to highlight important components.
This year's Sponsor Showcase features a range of leading solution providers for the talent management market, including CornerstoneOnDemand, DDI, Peoplefluent, Safari Books Online, SHL and SuccessFactors.
Full details, including the conference agenda, session descriptions, speakers and information about the workshops are available at . Bersin by Deloitte research members may for IMPACT 2013 for $1,295. Non-members may register for $1,495. Special hotel room rates are available through April 5 on a space-available basis.
Those interested in learning more about Bersin by Deloitte or its WhatWorks® membership may email or call (510) 251-4400.
About Bersin by Deloitte
Bersin by Deloitte delivers research-based people strategies designed to help leaders and their organizations in their efforts to exceptional business performance. Our WhatWorks® membership gives Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 HR professionals the information and tools they need to design and implement leading practice solutions, benchmark against others, develop their staff, and select and implement systems. A piece of Bersin by Deloitte research is downloaded on average approximately every minute during the business day. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide use our research and consulting to guide their HR, talent and learning strategies. For more information, please visit or .
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.