Indian Utility Knowledge and Networking (IUKAN) Conference 2013
Organization: pManifold Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Venue: Le Meridien New Delhi
|Event Date/Time: Feb 12, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +5:30 hours)||End Date/Time: Feb 12, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +5:30 hours)|
pManifold is taking its online community engagement in Utility sector to an offline level with the following initiative,
India Utility Knowledge and Networking (I-U-KAN) Conference 2013 Theme: Challenges and Best Practices in Operational Roll-out of Utility PPPs Focus: Power and Water Distribution Service Delivery Venue: Le Meridien, New Delhi Date: 12 Feb 2013
The conference will see about 200 odd business and functional leaders in the Power and Water space and is probably the one-of-its-kind, multi-stakeholder conference to focus on operational aspects of the PPP models.
The conference is thus aimed to take a focused look at how to make success operationalization of the new PPP models in Water and Power Distribution by improving the Design, Operationalisation, Financing and Stakeholder Engagement including but not limited to,
- Baseline and PPP Contract Design improvements
- Improving service delivery and employees engagement through process improvement
- Engaging Customers continuously to expedite loss reduction
- Partnering with Vendors to raise Managed services models
- Enhancing confidence in Investors and raising Finances