Industrial Water Usage
Organization: CI Energy Group
|Event Date/Time: Jan 22, 2013||End Date/Time: Jan 23, 2013|
Water is a critical component of all resource and energy production. Total industrial water usage is forecast to grow as production from conventional and unconventional oil and gas and mineral resources increases. Water scarcity is a major concern across all industries utilizing the resource. At the same time there are increasing initiatives by industry, government and the public to advance water sustainability through reduction in use and replenishing natural sources.
Join your peers and competitors on January 22 & 23 and ensure you are fully up-to-speed on the latest industrial water usage strategies that address the critical issues of sourcing, treatment, reuse/wastewater and disposal.
Attend CI Energy Group’s Industrial Water Usage conference and learn practical, cost effective, technologies and process innovations including:
- Efficiency in new membrane technologies for wastewater treatments, including desalination and brackish water
- How to support growth and development in a transparent process without compromising water sustainability
- Methods to reach water capture/retention rates in advance of regulation changes
- Latest advancements in water technologies for hydraulic fracturing to increase efficiency and lower costs
- Understanding the costs and benefits of alternative water use
- Insights on the quality of water that can be accessed and treated for potable and industrial usage
- Evaluating technological alternatives for water usage as regulation changes and methods advance in SAGD operations
- Immediately applicable knowledge from the pre-conference workshop on new water testing methods suitable for produced water
Register now to secure your place at the conference by calling toll-free at 1-877-927-7936.
We look forward to seeing you in January!