Infocast's 2nd Microgrids: Military & Commercial Summit
Venue: Hilton Arlington
|Event Date/Time: Apr 29, 2013||End Date/Time: May 01, 2013|
Join Decision Makers As They Explain Their Needs, Requirements & Initiatives for Using Microgrids to Increase System Resiliency and Energy Security!
- DoD, Navy and Marine Corps Microgrid Plans, Programs & Initiatives
- Regulators' Perspectives on Using Microgrids to Enchance Energy Resiliency
- Featuring Two Leading Case Studies: Princeton University's Superstorm Sandy Experience & SD&E's Remote Off-Grid Projects
- Utility & End-User Perspectives' on Commercial Microgrid Applications
- Daniel C. Esty, Commissioner
CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION (DEEP)
REGISTER TODAY AND AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT!
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1334SOCIAL10