Infocast's 2nd Plant Decommissioning, Decontamination & Demolition
Venue: Hyatt Regency Baltimore
|Event Date/Time: Nov 06, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 08, 2013|
A Faculty of National Experts Outlines the Critical Techniques for:
- Assessing the most economically beneficial decommissioning option
- Redevelopment, Redeployment, Repowering or Scrap?
- Avoiding liability by managing the decontamination and environmental remediation process safely and cost-effectively
- Contracting for dismantlement-managing costs and performance
- Maximizing the resale value of plant assets
Infocast's 2nd Plant DDD: Managing the Power Plant Decommissioning. Decontamination & Demolition Process, November 6-8, 2013 in Baltimore, MD, will again bring plant and decomissioning project managers together with learders in environmental remediation, demolition and investment recovery. These key industry leaders will gather to address critical issues such as: how to assess the economics of redevelopment, the choice between and how the selected end-use for the property will affect remediation requirements and costs. They will provide guidelines on project management, starting with the bidding process, contracting, engineering, and finally to safely execute demolition. Power companies will get a chance to learn how to recover their investments from aging facilities, materials and equipment, thereby maximizing profitability.
Use this Code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1399SOCIAL10