Infocast's 3rd Safer Consumer Products Summit: National Policy Outlook
Venue: Almas Temple Club
|Event Date/Time: Sep 17, 2013||End Date/Time: Sep 19, 2013|
Hear Policy Makers Provide Updates on Current and Emerging Regulations, While Green Chemistry Solution Providers, Leading Consumer Brands, Manufacturers and Retailers Discusss How to Prepare for the New World of Safer Consumer Products!
- Stay Ahead of the Regulatory Curve with the Most Up-To-Date Status on Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Avoid Brand Reputation Risk and Stay on the Shelves with Updates on the latest state- Level Policy Developments in the State like CA, MA, ME, OR and WA
- Acquire the Strategies Needed to Meet and Exceed Compliance with the Emerging SCP Regulations
- Learn How to Leverage Green Chemistry to De-Risk Your Supply Chain and Capture New Markets
- 6 Real World Case Studies from Dupont, Unilever, ICL Industrial Products, Itaconix Corporation, Segetis and Tarkett
In Addition, our two half-day, pre-summit workshops will examine two significant areas within the safer consumer products landscape. The Alternative Plasticizers Pre-Summit Workshop will delve into phthalate-based plasticizers and present current as well as future green alternatives and our Personald Care Products & Cosmetics Pre-Summit Workshop will detail the benefits and challenges associated with sustainable ingredients.
USE THIS CODE TO AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1367SOCIAL10