Infocast's 3rd Water Management for Mining Summit
|Event Date/Time: Oct 21, 2013||End Date/Time: Oct 23, 2013|
Success in Mining, Now More than Ever, Depends on Having Effective Water Management & Treatment Plans!
Join Experts from Leading Water Management & Mining Companies as they Brainstorm Strategies for:
- Mining and optimizing water use throughout the stages of mining production
- Developing long-term water management plans for the entire life of the mine, from beginning to post-closure
- Reducing the impact of mining on water quality and developing long-term sustainability plans
Special Presentation By:
- Gordon Cummings, CEO & President, Kimber Resources, Inc
To get the cutting-edge tools you need, attend Infocast's 3rd Water Management for Mining, October 21-23, 2013, in Denver. Join mining companies, water technology companies, engineers, and water infrastructure specialists to dig into the issue and brainstorm strategies for effective water management for the industry!
Featuring FOUR Cutting-Edge Studies from:
- Jie Dong, Senior Research Metallurgist, Mineral Processing, VALE
- Michael Julien, Corporate Director, Environment, Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited
- Kristen Mariuzza, Environment & Permitting Manager, Eagle Mine, Rio Tinto
- Tony Waldron, Minerals Program Supervisor, Colorado Division Reclamation, Mining and Safety
To Avail 10% DISCOUNT, Use This Code: 1392SOCIAL10