Infocast's 4th Annual Bakken Infrastructure Finance and Development Week 2013
Venue: Bismarck Civic Center
|Event Date/Time: Sep 09, 2013||End Date/Time: Sep 11, 2013|
Connect with all the stakeholders at the Established Bakken Infrastructure Hub!
- Rep. Kevin Cramer, Congressman, State of North Dakota
- Hon. Drew Wrigley, Lieutenant Governor, State of North Dakota
Two Spectacular Events Under One Roof!
(1) Energy Infrastructure Development Summit (September 10 - 11, 2013)
E&P Oilfield Service Companies
- Get a status update on the current and planned Bakken connectivity to end-markets to get you product economically transported to markets that pay the highest price for your product
Midstream Transportation & Infrastructure Providers
- Evaluate the overall Bakken potential and sustainability of current production levels to assess optimal rail vs. pipeline take-away capacity. Identify business opportunities in further infrastructure build-out to support growing production levels.
Government & Local Communities
- Identify where future community infrastructure development is needed to keep up with the robust economic and population growth.
Real Estate Developers & Capital Providers
- Learn about investment opportunities in growing infrastructure upgrades to service the Bakken Shale boom.
(2) Executive Briefing: Community Infrastructure Development Summit (September 9, 2013)
Real Estate, Healthcare, Water, Wastewater and other Community Infrastructure Developers
- Learn about the latest exciting opportunities to get involved in the explosive growth in community
- Network with key decision makers from the state of North Dakota and municipalities involved in the Bakken Play
- Discover investment and financing opportunities in the growing infrastructure build out serving the Bakken
REGISTER TODAY AND USE THIS CODE TO AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1337SOCIAL10