Infocast's Distributed Solar Summit 2013
Venue: Hilton San Diego Del Mar
|Event Date/Time: Nov 18, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 20, 2013|
The Primary Business Hub for Distributed Solar Development, Finance and Investment!
The Best Event to Get Details on:
- Large Energy Users’ perspectives on the role of distributed solar in their energy and sustainability goals
- Models of success in the Residential, Commercial and Industrial markets
- Solar securitization as a new source of capital
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) investments in renewable energy
- How to access the $7 billion Defense market
The Distributed Solar Summit is the only business hub where decision-makers come each year to move the distributed solar sector forward. This year’s Summit takes place against a backdrop of rapidly declining system prices, the extension of the investment tax credit (ITC) through 2016, and the success of the lease model, all of which are expected to fuel growth in the coming years.
However, sustained low natural gas prices, rising utility resistance and continued financial constraints continue to plague the sector. Only those companies that can adapt to these changing conditions with the ‘right’ business model(s) and financing strategies will thrive.
The Summit is the place to come to find out what it will take to be a winner in the marketplace of the future!
Use this Code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1328SOCIAL10