Infocast's Healthcare Deal Making Summit 2013
Venue: Music City Center
|Event Date/Time: Sep 24, 2013||End Date/Time: Sep 26, 2013|
Healthcare Reform is Transforming the Deal Making Landscape!
Find your strategies for success in the post-ACA world.
Providers, Payors, Technology Companies, Investors and Financiers Gather to Network and Discuss:
- The business strategies, models and investments that will drive sucess in the post-ACA world
- How changes to reimbursement models and healthcare reform are impacting M&A and deal making
- The explosion in join venture, partnering and integration activity
- Healthcare transformation through technology innovation
- Thomas Congoran, CFO, ATRIUS HEALTH
- J. Brent McDonald, VP, Acquisition & Development, TENET HEALTHCARE CORP.
- H. Scott Sarran, Chief Medical Officer, Government Programs, HEALTH CARE SERVICE CORP.
- Andrew Turitz, Managing Director, M&A, Emerging Business AETNA
Healthcare Deal Making Summit 2013 will bring healthcare executives from today's most innovative organizations together with leading investors and financial service providers to explore the business strategies, models and investments that will drive success in the post-Affordable Care Act World. They wil discuss how changes to reimbursement models and healthcare reform are impacting M&A and deal making, and how the movement to coordinated care will drive integration strategies and the effectiveness of business models. They will put a spotlight on some of today's emerging business strategies, such as payor-provider convergence, strategic alignment, joint venturing and the next phase of integration, and healthcare transformation through technology innovation-and provide an outlook on their performance.
REGISTER TODAY AND USE THIS CODE TO AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1370SOCIAL10