Infocast's Industrial Pellet Trade and Transport Summit
Organization: Information Forecast Inc.
|Event Date/Time: Jul 09, 2013||End Date/Time: Jul 11, 2013|
Connect with they Key Players Creating the Industrial Pellet Export Industry of the Future!
- European Utilities - Get a Comprehensive look at the North American Industrial Pellet Export Industry and how they will support your rapidly-growing demand for wood pellets
- North American Pellet Producers - Hear directly from European Utilities on their Pellet needs and get the latest information on plant development, transportation and logistics and finance to support your business strategy
- Port, Shippers, Logistics Companies - Get the inside scoop on new opportunities to support the build out of a robust industrial pellet transport and logistics infrastructure
- Investors and Lenders - Get a detailed overview of the investment potential in this rapidly growing market
Partial List of Featured Speakers:
- William Strauss, FUTUREMETRICS
- Harold L. Arnold, President, FRAM RENEWABLE FUELS LLC
- Christian Bach, Co-Founder, NORTH AMERICAN BIOMASS, VP of Marketing and Business Development, SEGA BIOFUELS
- Alberto R. Cabrera, Director and General Manager, Trade Development and Global Marketing, JACKSONVILLE PORT AUTHORITY
- Todd G. Bush, Assistant VP Sales and Marketing, GREEN CIRCLE BIO ENERGY
- Jorrit Hachmer, Head of Biofuels Trading, RWE SUPPLY & TRADING
- Pete Madden, VP, Renewable Energy & Supply Chain, PLUM CREEK TIMBER COMPANY, INC.
- Zoe Swan, Logistics Coordinator, ZILKHA BIOMASS FUELS LLC
- Thomas N. Trembath, Southern Operations Manager, FOREST INVESTMENT ASSOCIATES
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1363SOCIAL10
To Register Click or Copy and Paste the Link to your Web Browser: http://bit.ly/133rWRZ