Infocast's Nearshoring Mexico 2013
Organization: Information Forecast Inc.
Venue: Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown
|Event Date/Time: Jun 11, 2013||End Date/Time: Jun 13, 2013|
The Must Attend Event to Support Your Decision to Nearshore in Mexico!
- Get the Crucial Information and Lessons Learned you need to make your Nearshoring Initiative a Success
- Don't Miss the ONE Opportunity to Meet All the Right Partners Under ONE Roof
- Get the Latest on Available Infrastructure, Trucking, Rail, Port and Logistics Capabilities to Support your Manufacturing Operations in Mexico
- Francisco "Pancho" Uranga, Corporate Vice President, Chief Business Operations Officer, Latin American, FOXCONN
- Bob Cook, President, THE BORDERPLEX ALLIANCE
FEATURED PRESENTATION BY INDUSTRY LEADERS:
- John Baird, Senior Director -Supply Chain Security, Corporate Security Services, FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL
- Claudia Avila Connelly, Executive Officer, AMPIP, MEXICAN ASSOCIATION OF INDUSTRIAL PARKS
- Luis Humberto Erana, President, Technology and Service Logistics, Americas, DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
- Manuel Fernandez, Director of the Guanajuato Investment Office, STATE OF GUANAJUATO
- Luis Aguire Lang, President, INDEX
- Don McBride, Manufacturing Projects Manager, GE HEALTHCARE - BORDER OPERATIONS
- Flavio Olivieri, CEO, TIJUANA ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Ing. Jose Pablo Maaud Ponton, Secretario de Desarrollo Economico, GOVERNMENT OF HIDALGO
Nearshoring Mexico 2013 has been carefully designed to deliver high quality, value added information and contacts to support good decisionmaking about nearshoring in Mexico. The event is also the perfect opportunity to meet and establsih relationships with potential partners.
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1342SOCIAL10