Infocast's Water Reuse Tech Summit 2014
|Event Date/Time: Jan 27, 2014||End Date/Time: Jan 29, 2014|
Join End-Users and Leading Tech Providers as they Survey Innovations from the Entire Water Reuse Spectrum!
- Local & State Municipalities – Discover the latest water reuse technologies and determine the right option for your needs.
- Commercial End – Users – Compare and contrast the latest available technologies and pick the best option for your business.
- Investors & Financiers – Find out about investment opportunities.
- Water Management and Water Tech Providers – Hear from end-users on their reuse needs and how they are making water reuse an integral part of their operations.
- 5 Real World Case Studies from end users including Oil and Gas, Mining, Food Processing.
Nearly every region in the United States experienced water shortages in the past five years. At least 36 states anticipated local, regional and statewide shortages, even under non-drought conditions This has driven the tremendous growth of the U.S. water treatment market, which is expected to grow 6.0% yearly through 2017, to an estimated $13 billion in market value.
The need for increased innovation and investment in the water industry is clear. However, there are challenges in commercializing innovative water technologies to address water scarcity and quality issues. Only those with a thorough understanding of the water reuse landscape will be best equipped to evaluate the overall potential and economic benefits of implementing these technologies.
That’s why Infocast developed its 5th Annual Water Reuse Tech Summit – the place where water tech, water management providers, investors all come together to network and discuss the latest hurdles and market opportunities to solve the challenges faced by this changing environment!
Use this Code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1410SOCIAL10