Information Governance Summit
Organization: International Quality Productivity Center (IQPC)
Venue: Nobu New York
|Event Date/Time: Mar 18, 2013 / 8:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Mar 20, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
You are on the front lines of Information Governance. You know the challenges - changing the corporate culture to prioritize electronic information, budgeting for enhanced digital protection, determining responsibility and authority, handling BYOD issues and creating a practical e-discovery plan.
But how can you overcome these obstacles to victory? What fortitude will your corporate army need to withstand the pressures of information governance?
The cavalry is here -- IQPC's Information Governance Summit will commence March 18-20, 2013 in New York City. This event will give you an arsenal of tangible strategies to lead your information and data governance team to victory:
• Creating a pilot project to prove the tangible value of Information Governance
• Unlocking the deep value of identifying relevant data and destroying the irrelevant
• Eliminating intra-company turf wars
• Quantifying your company's true electronic information storage needs
• Charting a realistic Information Governance plan that meets your company's objectives